Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LDtL: Tebow Edition

They say dogs and babies are the best judges of a person's character. Despite the gushing from every college football analyst out there about what a great person Tim Tebow is, I have to believe that there is something lacking. I offer two bits of evidence. Crying babies (granted, he had just sliced their private parts), and this:




Just like her parents, Bailey hates Tim Tebow. I was reading the latest Sports Illustrated, she took one look at it, and ripped the cover off. Guess who was on the cover? Yep, ole' number 15 himself.


The first thing she did was rip his face off....literally. Wow!


...moving on to chew up the uni.


The aftermath. Bailey doesn't take kindly to the "Gator Chomp." She probably gets that from her mom. There was a story about a five year old several years back, but this blog is strictly PG rated, so it won't be told here. Just let it be known that neither Bailey, nor Steph, will tolerate that kind of behavior.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you came by my blog, now I know about yours! Yay! Bad doggie, no chew Timmy! ;)

    ReplyDelete